Tuesday, July 26, 2011

floor stencil

I just noticed that I named the last post something about floor stenciling, but then got distracted and wrote about something else.  Classic.

It's 8am and I'm freshly showered and shaved...having just got back from a nice run.  This is the life.  Still not missing work or "bored".  Hmmm...

Anyhoo, what else would I be doing at 8am cept looking at floor stencils for the front entry and pergola floor.  What do you think of these?

stencil-pattern

I like that this is an all over pattern and I think that it would be a good choice for the floor.

stencils
This one has the same feel, but a little lighter...

There were a ton of cute stencils on Royal Design Studio, but I didn't think any of them were appropriate for an outdoor flooring application. 

I found instructions here on how to do it.  Maybe I can start on this project next week...if I can decide on a stencil ;)

-jd

-jd

No comments:

Post a Comment